国际商务 (跨境电商方向) 英文授课本科专业
- 住宿费： 7,000-14,000元／学年（单人间）。学校为外国留学生提供了独立的单人间公寓，公寓配备公共的洗衣房和开放式的厨房餐厅。
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (CROSS BORDER ECOMMERCE)
ENGLISH-TAUGHT UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME
The program develops students’international vision and Internet thinking, to have a solid command of international business theory, competencies of English-Chinese bilingual application, eCommerce practice and applications, and ability of innovation and entrepreneurship, to adapt to the trend of economic globalization and cross-border eCommerce development and the needs of regional economic development, and to be able to engage in not only foreign economic and trade management in government departments but also in international trade, international investment or cross-border eCommerce related work in enterprises, as well as to be international applied talents with high-quality in the field of digital economy.
By learning the basic theories and knowledge of Management, Economics, International Trade, Cross-border eCommerce and etc., and receiving systematic Internet thinking and international business training, students will have the preliminary ability to engage in international trade, international finance, international logistics, cross-border eCommerce and other businesses. Graduates should acquire the following knowledge, abilities and qualities through academic study:
- Specialized Knowledge. Students should master the elementary theories of Economic Management, and have solid elementary knowledge of International Trade, International Finance, International Logistics and Cross-border eCommerce; students should grasp the frontier of international business theory and practice development; students should be familiar with international economic and trade systems and practices; students should master Chinese, English and computer application knowledge; students should have the basic knowledge and accomplishment in humanities, social sciences and natural sciences.
- Practice and Application Ability. Students should be equipped with market sensitivity while possessing the capability of practice and application in international trade, international finance, cross-border eCommerce and international enterprise management.
- Internationalization and Modernization. Students should develop diversified global communication skills, computer application and business data analysis ability, and be capable of intercultural communication and modernization work.
- Problem Analysis. Students should understand the relevant theories of different branches of international business, pay attention to the development of the discipline, and can use innovative methods to acquire knowledge, analyze and solve business problems, and draw effective conclusions.
- Humanities Quality. Students should have the qualities of international vision, entrepreneurial spirit, social responsibility, humanistic care, and citizen awareness.
III．Fundamental Subject Platform Courses and Professional Core Courses
- Fundamental Subjects Platform Courses：Principles of Economics, Introductory of Digital Economy, Theory of International Trade, Management
- Professional Core Courses：The practice of International Trade, International Marketing, E-Marketing, Application of Statistical Analysis, Network Retail, Web Design, Case Study of E-commerce, Academic Writing and Presentation, Corporate Finance, International Trade Laws, Consumer Behavior, Human Resources Management, International Business Negotiation, Strategy Management, Supply Chain and Logistics Management, Photography, Animation and Design, Cross-border eCommerce Operation, Innovation Management and Business Model Design
- Language of Instructions：English.
IV．Professional Admission and Graduation Standard
This program is for international undergraduates only, not open for a major switch or minor degrees.
V．Length of Schooling and Degree
The basic length of study of this major is four years. The maximum is not more than six years. The Bachelor of Management degree will be conferred after completing all credits and scoring at least 180 points (including 180 points) on the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK).
VI．Minimum Graduation Credits and Class Hours
The minimum graduation credits are 160 credits and students must complete 2,560 class hours.
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens with valid foreign passports and be in good health, and have good behaviors, willing to observe the laws of the government of China, as well as the rules & regulations of the college, and respect customs of China;
- Diploma: Applicants should own the diploma of high school or above (or equivalent education);
- Skillfully grasp English, able to communicate and write in English, equivalent to IELTS over 6.0 scores/TOEFL over 80 scores (applicant proficient in Chinese is preferred);
- Have a keen interest in digital economy and eCommerce business.
The government of China and Alibaba Business School provide scholarship for excellent international students, including Freshman Scholarship and Annual Scholarship.
- The Freshman Scholarship will be awarded to excellent applicants to cover the tuition fee for the first year and will be indicated in the admission letter.
- The Annual Scholarship will be awarded to students with good performance, all students can apply for it once a year.
IX．Related Expenses (Chinese Yuan)
- Tuition Fee: CNY 25,000／academic year. The length of schooling for undergraduate students is usually 4 years. Each academic year is divided into spring semester and autumn semester. Autumn semester is from early September to mid-January, there are four weeks for winter vacation through January to February, including Chinese Spring Festival. Spring semester starts from mid-February to late June. July and August are summer vacation.
- Accommodation Expense: CNY 7,000－14,000／academic year (single room). School provides living apartments for international students, equipped with public laundry and kitchen.
- Insurance Expense: CNY 800／academic year. According to the provisions of the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China, during the study in the region of China, international students must hold a comprehensive insurance (including accident medical insurance, hospitalization insurance, disability insurance, accidental death insurance, etc.).
- Enrollment Fee: CNY 400 (Only admitted students need to pay for it).